OFFICIAL ITC Turbotax 2013 Coupon Code Page
There are several versions available to guide you through the turbo tax experience. TurboTax Basic 2012 is available for the standard federal tax return. If you file a 1040EZ or other simple tax return, or you own your own home but don’t have a mortgage, or you rent, then TurboTax Basic 2012 is for you.
Turbotax Deluxe 2012 has built-in tools which help maximize tax refunds for those who have a mortgage, childcare expenses, or have made charitable donations. If you own investments or rental property, consider TurboTax Premier. TurboTax Premier features everything in TurboTax Deluxe with additional tools to maximize refunds on investments.
The last edition available is TurboTax Home and Business 2012. TurboTax Home and Business is for sole proprietors, consultants, 1099 contractors, or single-owner LLCs. TurboTax Home and Business features all of the options in TurboTax Premier 2012 has with additional tools to maximize refunds on these special cases.
Remember, the latest version is TurboTax 2012, not TurboTax 2013.
Here are features in detail courtesy of intuit.com …
Finds All Tax Deductions and Credits You Deserve to Get Your Biggest Refund
- Maximizes Your Tax Deductions — Asks simple questions about your income, family situation and changes in your tax situation and credits. Then, based on your answers, searches for more than 350 deductions and credits to get you the biggest tax refund.
- Looks for Deduction Opportunities as You Go — Shows you which deductions you’ve taken. Which deductions you haven’t. And tells you how to qualify for just about any deduction, so you don’t miss any opportunities to save.
- Gets You the Maximum Deduction for Donations — ItsDeductible (included) helps you accurately value items you donate to charity–no more guessing. Plus, it tracks other donations such as cash, mileage and stocks, to help you get every charitable deduction you’re entitled to.
- Handles Your Life Changes — Changed jobs? Got married? Bought a home? Had a baby? TurboTax guides you through common life changes, explains how the changes will impact your taxes, and tells you what you can deduct.
- Helps with Medical Expenses — Does all the math and tells you if you qualify to deduct your medical expenses for maximum tax savings.
Helps You Reduce Audit Risk
- Tracks Your Audit Risk — Audit Risk Meter™ checks your tax return for common audit triggers. Shows whether your risk is high or low. And provides tips to help you reduce your chance of an audit.
- Includes Downloadable Audit Support Center — Gives you step-by-step guidance on everything you need to know and do if the IRS contacts you.
- Also Available: Audit Defense — Provides full-service representation by a trained tax professional. You will never have to meet with the IRS, unless you want to.
Does the Hard Work for You
- Asks Easy Questions, Tailored to You — Guides you step by step through your tax return and puts your answers on the right tax forms for you. Skips interview questions that don’t apply to you, so you can finish your return faster.
- Automatically Fills in W-2 and 1099 Info — Gets your W-2 and 1099 data directly from over 100,000 participating employers and financial institutions and automatically puts it in the right tax forms. A brief summary lets you review and edit downloaded information if necessary.
- Transfers Last Year’s Tax Info — No retyping necessary. Fills in information from your previous year’s return to save time and increase accuracy. Shows you what you’re importing and where it goes in your return. You can also import from other tax software including TaxACT and H&R Block’s TaxCut.
- Imports a PDF of Last Year’s Tax Return — Easily imports prior year tax data/documents from TurboTax, other tax software brands and tax stores.
- Imports Your Financial Data — Imports information from your financial software (including Quicken®, QuickBooks® 2007 and higher, and Microsoft® Money) so you can skip the cut and paste this year.
- Makes it Easy to Hold Your Place — Flag areas in your tax return so you can get back to them easily.
Provides Help and Advice When You Need It
- Live Tax Answers — Get live answers online from TurboTax experts and other TurboTax users in our Live Community2. Plus you’ll have instant access to answers to commonly asked tax questions on every screen.
- Straightforward Guidance & Advice — Find help on any tax topic from anywhere within TurboTax. Get plain-English explanations of specific tax areas and helpful examples when you need them.
- Guide Me — Not sure how to answer a tax question? We’ll guide you to the right answer, making your taxes even easier.
- Explains Your Return — Shows you a summary of your return, including income, tax, credits and payments so you know your taxes are accurate. Provides recommendations to help you get an even bigger refund next year.
- FREE Technical Support — Got a software question? No problem! Get answers from a TurboTax expert via e-mail, phone, or live chat.
Spots Errors and Shows How to Fix Them
- Smart Check™ Scans for Mistakes — Smart Check double-checks your return for errors, so you can be confident your taxes are done right.
- Guaranteed Accurate Calculations — If you should get hit with an IRS or state penalty or interest due to a Turbo Tax calculation error, we’ll pay you the penalty and interest.
- Keeps You Up-to-Date with the Latest Tax Laws — With a single click you can check for updates each time you start to ensure your return includes the latest IRS and state tax forms. No more disruptions while you work on your return.
Get Your Refund Faster with Included Federal Efile
- Shows Your Tax Refund in Real Time — Watch your refund add up as you complete your return. Our Dual Refund Monitor constantly displays and updates both your federal and state refunds (or taxes due) as you complete your federal return.
- Federal Efile Included — Get your refund in as few as 8 days with efile and direct deposit. Free federal efile is included with Turbo Tax at no extra charge. If you’re a returning user, we’ll automatically transfer your efile information from your previous year’s return to save you even more time.
- New Options to Get Your Refund Fast — Direct deposit your tax refund on a TurboTax Refund Card, a reloadable Visa prepaid card that can be used everywhere Visa debit is accepted. Or put your refund on a prepaid card you already have.
Don’t forget, you can find the best turbo tax coupon codes from the Income Tax Crew on the top of this page!