OFFICIAL ITC TaxACT 2013 Coupon Code Page
Okay fellow TaxPayers, we here at ITC have finally had the time to sit down and review what the TaxAct software is all about. Fortunately, everything we have to say about it is all good. It’s an excellent product from top to bottom and should be put right up there at the head of the class with TurboTax and H&R Block; especially for those taxpayers using forms 1040 and 1040EZ (most allowed to eFile or Print your returns Free of charge). All the usual “bells and whistles” are present with TaxAct. Deductions, credits and especially the error catching features that the other top software programs have.
They offer three specific editions – the usual FREE Federal, a Deluxe and an Ultimate Bundle edition. They also offer a Downloadable version for you to use when preparing and printing multiple income tax returns from your home computer. If you are looking to file your State Return as well it is an additional cost like always. Unless of course you purchase the Ultimate Bundle edition, then you get One (1) State Filing and One (1) Federal Filing for a single price that is very competitive.
* One BIG Feature is that the TaxAct Interface has remained more or less consistent over the years. Many of our repeat customers are extremely thankful for this feature as it speeds up the overall process of completing your taxes! Alternatively, it is very easy to navigate as a new user as well!
* Tax Guidance that offers over 2,500 Tax Tips!
* Like the other two big boys (H&R & TTax), TaxAct has the following features in place to help you in filling out your return
# Interview Mode – or as they call it Q & A Mode; this helps you in filling out your forms through a Question and Answer session.
# There is a “Life Events” section where you can select certain “items” or “events” (30 + to choose from) while answering the various questions that will help TaxAct select all of the correct forms, credits and deductions that are right for you; or that forms that you “qualify” for.
# You can also switch to their Forms section instead of using the Q & A and fill out the information yourself if you are familiar with the forms.
Smaller Features that every User looks for:
* TaxAct automatically rounds up cents to dollars for you; as well as inputting dashes in your social security numbers.
* Bookmarking abilities to mark specific sections you want to come back to; suggestions for next year’s return and how to maximize your potential refund or in the alternative, lower your tax liability.
* A Refund and/or Owe Gauge: letting you know in real time as you fill out your forms; how much of a Refund you have coming back to you; or in the alternative, a Tax Amount Owed by you.
1) Standard Version – It’s just that, Standard (but in this case…Standard is very good)
2) Deluxe – When you upgrade to the Deluxe Version you tax tips from JK Lassser, tax advice, free tech support and telephone support and the FAFSA worksheet.
3) Ultimate – When you go for the Ultimate version you are adding theTax Return for State Filing.
• TaxACT Standard: FREE for federal tax return; an extra $14.95 for each state tax return
• TaxACT Deluxe: $9.95 for federal tax return; an extra $8.00 for each state tax return
• TaxACT Ultimate Bundle: $17.95 for federal and one state tax return
Desktop Software Versions:
• TaxACT Standard: FREE for federal tax return; an extra $13.95 for each state tax return
• TaxACT Deluxe: $12.95 for federal tax return; an extra $13.95 for each state tax return
• TaxACT Ultimate Bundle: $21.95 for federal tax return and includes one state tax return – over 20% in Savings!
BONUS FEATURES: FAFSA Assitance (a.k.a. Student Loans)
* TaxAct is the ONLY Online Tax Software that uses your income tax information to automatically generate a college financial aid “worksheet”.
# This will save parents and students tons of time when it comes time again to fill out your yearly financial aid applications for College.
* Free Email and Audit support
* Free Chat support when you are logged in
* Telephone support can be provided at an additional cost of $7.95 – Unless you purchase the Deluxe or Ultimate Editions, then you have access to telephone assistance at no additional cost!
* They also offer other products to assist your if you are a Business, such an S-Corp, Partnership or C-Corp. These products range from $39.95 up to $54.95 Click Here to find out more information straight from TaxAct on this version: TaxAct Business Products Breakdown
ITC IMPORTANT NOTE: The Final Filing-Ready product of TaxAct is scheduled for release on January 12, 2013
ITC Bottom Line: TaxAct has got its’ ACT together. Two thumbs up from the Crew.
Until next time…